MIG-29 over New Zealand

Steve

Hi,

This is a great video ... only one thing.

I think - think (and am not 100% sure) - that even though you state under the video, that you use my NZ Pro Scenery ... I would say, no, its not active in your videos :) ! First it was the overall look which gave me this feeling ... and second, there are few hints. I see no small rivers nowhere (which there are plenty in the NZ Pro scenery). And then there is the distant glacier I see (well, not so easy in these lighting conditions) at 00:27 just a tiny bit above the middle of the view ...

It looks like the glacier coming down to the lake in the upper-right segment of this screenshot (which is done with default Global Scenery)
comparison_c400_1_Default.jpg

Whereas with NZ Pro it looks like this (most of the lower part of the "glacier" is a morain):

comparison_c400_1_NZPro.jpg

So, maybe you should recheck you scenery config ;) ...

PS: the best clue at whether NZ Pro is installed correctly - around Mount Hook - is, to look for those hundreds of tiny rivers with all the gravel textures around them (you see them very well in the second picture).

Hehe, If he has been flying over the default scenery and thinking its the NZ pro, his mind will be blown when he sees the real deal in the sim after fixing it. :D

I have been running all of your scenery since I found your website a few years ago. The Forest and farms mods are on the top of the must have list. =)

Yeah, is probably, I'm not sure now... I'm flying before and I remembered the resolution of second photo but I have two PCs in diferents locations and I think in the PC I was recordered the video this week I think I had the NZ Pro, but now I have doubts, because in other I had sure!! but I was thinking is possible what I have happened: I edited the airport with last version of OverlayEditor (its works with XP10) for icao: NZMC (Mount Cook) in order to add some facilities to the airport and is possible to overwrite a little part of the scenery near the airport, the rest I think if I did with the great NZ Pro, but would have to check next Monday. Sorry for mistake :) I wish more record entirely with the great NZ Pro by alpilotx :)

Edited by S.Harris