RGB Values in X-Plane's lights.

scubajuan_new

Hello everyone. Reading the Q&A thread I found really useful information about LIGHT_PARAM sodium_flood_XYZBTSS and LIGHT_PARAM full_custom_halo and finally undertood all the parameters except for the B parameter in the first one, but the RGB part is still kind of a mystery for me I can only guess that this values are in percentage and don't know how to convert the values on the table in the article below to use them with LIGHT_PARAM full_custom_halo.

I was reading this article: Reproducing the color of real world light  but when trying some of those values in the RGG parameters I got extremely odd results that resemble a blinding nuclear blast and is not what I was looking for.

Ok, so we've got LIGHT_PARAM sodium_flood_XYZBTSS and it's billboard only counterpart LIGHT_PARAM sodium_flood_BB. The parameters on the first one have been explained in detail in another thread (except for the B) and on the other hand we have LIGHT_PARAM full_custom_halo and all its prameters have been explained in full.

What i don't understand is the RGB values of the last one. What would be very useful for me is to know the RGB values used in the named lights, since I am using a combination of lamps and would like to keep an even appearance of the custom lights that blend with the default ones.

Does any body know what the RGB values of the common lights used by the default lights are. EG. Mercury Vapour, Sodium Vapour, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Halogen, Fluorescent  and Tungsten. I don't want to mess with flashing neon sighs just yet.

Also is there a place where I can find all the billboard only lights to be used instead of custom billboards? I would like to keep a consistent appearance, and if this billboards are modified using something like Chris K's Replacement Day and Night Lighting, I would like my lights to be affected by such modifications.

Thanks

Juan

EDIT> I found the answer to the first question in the lights.txt file, thanks anyway.

Edited by scubajuan_new