Trakir

edwin

Had a few problems with Trakir 5 when I went up to the beta 4 update but managed to sort it. Since updating to b6 X-Plane does not aknowledge trakir at all & when I put Pilot view on I am getting the return of the early problem where there was conflict with the mouse in mouse view. Trakir is working fine in both of the v9.70 installations on the same machine so its not that??

Anyone tried it out?? I hate to fly without it-- Cheers

Now thats a good question--Conflict?

In my versions of MFS & Aerofly which I no longer use but opened to test, Trakir is recognized immediately--the same happens in v9 both of my remaining installations.

Trakir is enabled in v10.04b4 & v10.04b6 which are on seperate locations on the computer. Trakir is not registering on either at opening although they did before updating and it was recognised in the (what is now beta 4 installation when I first installed it from disc recently) but then stopped working when I updated that instal to v10.04b4.

If I switch on Trakir via Pilot view it works under that pluggin perfectly in the b4 instal until the connection is shut down--but only with pilot view running-- and Chase view delux works along side as do other view options

Doing the same in the b6 instal causes grief and is erratic. Any change of view closes down Pilot view and I have to restart the plugin from options every time I change views. Chase view delux does not open at all.

In v9 trakir is recognised independantly, works with Pilot view when I want, and works after switching views including Chase view delux--As sweet as a nut in fact.?????

Is yours beinng recognised on opening without any plugin? Do you have Pilot view delux installedWarmbrak ?--Cheers

Edited by edwin

Sorted. Installed a clean version from disc and updated & after the initial sttings adjustments everything was 'Hunkey Dory' Trakir is recognised immediately and all the views which were all over the place and erratic started behaving like a newly married wife (The old fashioned - pre 1960 types that is--now completely extinct :rolleyes: ) but give it a little time. (As we did with the pre 1960 models too ;) )

Thanks All------