SMP+RWC ERROR ON REALLY BAD WEATHER

vfsintes

Hello all, I get last version of XP11.30 (last update)+SMP last version + RWC. During the last days I can see that the behaviour of the system is not the one expected because two main problems:

1- METAR with OVC010 and 3000m visibility. Theretically Overcast MUST cover 100% of the sky surface and the lower part of clouds shuld be at 100 ft AGL, that means 100ft+AD elevation = Xft AMSL. In a real flight I won't see the runway light till I cross the bottom of the clouds, that means around 100 ft of RA, but I can see the runway lights perfectly at 1500 AGL. I have made tast with the 4 configuratiosnfor OVC and in all of them I get the same, 40.000KM2 of clouds coverage. It means that light cross the clouds and it shouldn't be in this way.

2- METAR without clouds but FOG or cluds layer so close. Example of those are METAR with NCD and FG with RVR of 1200 ft for instance. I should get fog around the airport and I shouldn't see nothing but a cloud layer (like Overcast) during approach, in this case yu can see the airport during the approach and just when your are so low like 300 AGl the fog starts, very unrealistic. The othe problem is with a METAR like FEW010 BKN015. In this case it creates 2 clouds layer, the firts is a FEW layer from 1000 AGL to 3000 AGL and another one from 3000AGL to 6000AGL, really unrealistic, we know that XP cannot handle this cloud layer, then please consider in drawing a BKN layer from 1000 to 6000 AGL taking in account that visibility will be poor almost to 1500AGL,. Maybe could be a good idea that in case of geeting 2 clouds layer with really different coverage like FEW and BKN and with levels under 2000 ft, just take the worst one from the first level, l¡in this example use BKN layer from 1000 to 4000 instead of FEW010 and BKN015.

I hope that all is well explained but in case of any doubt don't hesitate to ask me.

Kind regards