WED exclusion zones

SchneiH2

Hi

Would be great if somebody could help with this topic. Just look at the attached pics. Exclusions zones are defined in the WED (apt file exported w/o error messages), however, they seem not to be active.

Thank you up front for possible help

SHJ

P.S: X Plane 11, WED 1.6

2017-05-24_171456.png

2017-05-24_171515.png

Hi airfighter

Nice to hear from you again and thank you for the reply! As I am basically do not deal that much with sceneries I do not understand the meaning/reason for the question. However, as you can see from the attached pic the airport is on top of the file.

Best regards

SHJ

2017-05-25_110325.png

Hi airfighter

Please find attached the scenery file. What I have noticed is that in difference to other sceneries a folder like '+60+060' is missing (?). I guess there are some geographical coordinates? However, such was not created with the scenery by the WED. I had a similar issue with another scenery under XP10 (not this one) where roads where shown on the airfield, There I also tried to add exclusion areas without effect. Solved the problem there in the XP settings by reducing the number of objects (from 'high' to 'normal'). However, I think that's not a good solutuion.

Best regards

SHJ

USMM Nadym.zip

Hi airfighter

Thanks for the confirmation. I have created the rwy/apt from scratch and now it seems to work. I meanwhile have an idea what might have been the reason, however, will have to test it. Once done will let you know.

Thanks again and best regards

SHJ