IXEG 737 FMC Ver 1.07 Gizmo Errors

technoant

4 minutes ago, technoant said:

I have the latest Navigraph Airac cycle 6.12 installed and Xplane 10.50, when inserting the arrival airport code and runway in the arrival departure page i get a window popup and then unable to continue with the flight plan with the FMC, any help please.    

There is a known bug that selecting a 2 letter runway arrival causes gizmo to crash. I.e. Selecting runway 22, 05, etc. If you select +2 letters such as 05R, 22L or ILS05 there is no issue. This is fixed for upcoming release.

I am not 100% sure this is what you are experiencing, your description is a bit generic to me. Otherwise please attach some screen captures to see your issue.

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling

2 minutes ago, technoant said:

Thanks for the reply.

An example is LXGB it gives me two runways when i select either then the Gizmo box pops up with lines of errors.

I will take a screenshot later 

yes i have seen on the charts it has one runway 09 / 27 this falls under the bug.

as per the charts you should have RNAV09 and RNAV27, try selecting one of those procedures for arrival instead of just the runway.

Thanks for the help 

35 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

yes i have seen on the charts it has one runway 09 / 27 this falls under the bug.

as per the charts you should have RNAV09 and RNAV27, try selecting one of those procedures for arrival instead of just the runway.

Selecting either RNAV09 or RNAV27 as per your reply does stop the error problem , i was unable to take a screenshot, many thanks for yout help

16 hours ago, technoant said:

Thanks for the help 

Selecting either RNAV09 or RNAV27 as per your reply does stop the error problem , i was unable to take a screenshot, many thanks for yout help

Screenshot of my recent error, I haven't got a clue whats happening.

Again any help much appreciated.

xplane error.jpg

3 hours ago, technoant said:

Screenshot of my recent error, I haven't got a clue whats happening.

Again any help much appreciated.

This error kicks in typically when there is a pilot fmc's programming mistake:

-A route discontinuity

-Non entered cruise altitude

-Non entered weight values on PERF page

All common mistakes above impedes VNAV to calculate a vertical profile properly which leads to the simulation to crash. Surely the developers may iron out user mistakes not to see the windows popup, but at the end of the day is quite important you program the fmc right otherwise you will not be able to navigate properly using VNAV.

Pay attention to have the fmc fully programmed, check on your LEGS page via PAGE NEXT all waypoint have speeding / altitude populated automatically by the fmc, no waypoint discontinuities, this will be a good indication you did all steps required for programming.

Otherwise please attach FMC screen captures i can help what is wrong on your programming.

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling

• 1 month later...