Exterior and Interior Lights Always On

2legitoquit

1 minute ago, mmerelles said:

@2legitoquit

always attach your xplane "log.txt" found on your xplane root folder when you report an issue.

are you running xplane 10.50beta? it has a bug that lights are broken and stays on to ANY aircraft

Thanks for the reply! I have attached my log.txt and am running the 10.50beta. I was not aware of this bug, this is probably why the bug is happening.

Log.txt

Just now, 2legitoquit said:

Thanks for the reply! I have attached my log.txt and am running the 10.50beta. I was not aware of this bug, this is probably why the bug is happening.

Log.txt

yes, you are beta2. that is exactly the issue.

Betas tends to be very unstable stuff, specially the first 2 or 3 iterations where most of the crazy things happen. If you decide tu run betas you should keep an eye on the developers blog periodically to see what is going on...

link: http://developer.x-plane.com

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

yes, you are beta2. that is exactly the issue.

Betas tends to be very unstable stuff, specially the first 2 or 3 iterations where most of the crazy things happen. If you decide tu run betas you should keep an eye on the developers blog periodically to see what is going on...

link: http://developer.x-plane.com

Is there anyway I can downgrade the beta so the lights can work again?

14 minutes ago, 2legitoquit said:

Is there anyway I can downgrade the beta so the lights can work again?

you can not rollback to beta1. You will have to wait for beta3 now supposed to be released by friday/saturday if everything goes well fixing the bugs and testing.

but, you can roll back to the latest stable version (10.45) by running the installer and disabling xplane betas checkbox. the installer will remove the beta and put you back to 10.45

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

you can not rollback to beta1. You will have to wait for beta3 now supposed to be released by friday/saturday if everything goes well fixing the bugs and testing.

but, you can roll back to the latest stable version (10.45) by running the installer and disabling xplane betas checkbox. the installer will remove the beta and put you back to 10.45

Ok sweet. Last question, is there a "Pause Near T/D" feature on this aircraft?

1 minute ago, 2legitoquit said:

Ok sweet. Last question, is there a "Pause Near T/D" feature on this aircraft?

no there is not! i am quite sure this feature was requested before, honestly i do not remember what the developers have said about it.

you can speed up the -in cruise- time by pressing "CTRL + T" to accelerate the simulation or you can use the xplane local map to drag the aircraft.

• Upvote 1