McDonnell Douglas MD-80SF Conversion 0.8.0 0.8.0

5 Screenshots

About This File

Here is the rarely known MD-82SF, converted in real life by AEI Aeronautical Engineers, Inc., and here in X-Plane by me. This aircraft is based on Laminar Research's (Default) MD-82 and modified with permission. This aircraft is now in Beta version, featuring four freighter liveries and a slightly modified cabin with removed seats and cargo-style floor. Liveries include the first ever MD-80SF converted by AEI, registered N73444, which is later sold to Everts Air Cargo (also included), a normal Everts Air Cargo livery (Registered N965CE), and a Fitsair livery (Registered 4R-EXM). All livery and floor conversion made by me (feel free to view my other liveries for other aircrafts)

Please note that the windows inside is not yet sealed, so you can still see outside from the cabin. This will be fixed in later updates. An animated cargo door is also planned to be added. However, feel free to check this aircraft out in the current stage.

If you have any thoughts or comments regarding the aircraft, feel free to comment below. If you find any problem on the livery, feel free to @ me in the comment or, if you want a direct message, send me a message. Thank you!

If you like the work, please consider support my Cargo Conversion Workshop and buy me a coffee through paypal.me/xpfwshare.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments