Tiny problem with landing gear

AnonymousUser68

I was flying before and after takeoff I found a small problem. After rotation I tried to raise my gear and was successful but only with my rear gear. I tried lowering and raising the gear but the nose gear stayed in the down and locked position. I landed successfully so at least it stayed locked. In the end it doesn't really bother me because now I get to look at your extremely well modelled gear. This is what it looked like about midway through the flight!

(Yes I a have waited for the gear to come up)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=88617

???  ??? But did you try again and it went up? I mean... after finishing your flight.. did you try to load again and test it?

I have found several times on Mentor or other planes... that something is terribly bad... Don't know.. for example cannot manipulate radios... switches.. graphics are bad... or things like the gears.. or rudder that don't move... etc..

Thanksfully that normally only happens to me once a month or what ever... and I found that closing x-plane and opening again fixed all problems.. and also just loading the plane again.

The Landing Gear movement are all from datarefs.. if the dataref is bad because a bug of x-plane then all it can be done is reset the plane or x-plane.

But imagine my face the first times I found this issue "BUT WHY IS ALL MESS UP.. NOW I WAS 20 HOURS EXPORTING EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP?????" hahahaha.

Well that seems to have done the trick. I wouldn't file a support column before I had changed location and reloaded the aircraft but I forgot about restarting x-plane. Thanks for the help and keep up the great work.

Andy

???  ??? But did you try again and it went up? I mean... after finishing your flight.. did you try to load again and test it?

I have found several times on Mentor or other planes... that something is terribly bad... Don't know.. for example cannot manipulate radios... switches.. graphics are bad... or things like the gears.. or rudder that don't move... etc..

Thanksfully that normally only happens to me once a month or what ever... and I found that closing x-plane and opening again fixed all problems.. and also just loading the plane again.

The Landing Gear movement are all from datarefs.. if the dataref is bad because a bug of x-plane then all it can be done is reset the plane or x-plane.

But imagine my face the first times I found this issue "BUT WHY IS ALL MESS UP.. NOW I WAS 20 HOURS EXPORTING EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP?????" hahahaha.