WOW - thats all I can say...

Morten

Just want to say that I'm absolutely STUNNED by the work all of you are doing.  The quality and number of repaints is just AMAZING!!!:DB)I still havn't seen one livery that looked  bad..

Last time I counted a few days ago we had about 100 liveries total, now it's many more - INCREDIBLE!  And whats also fun is all the "exotic" ones that you rarely see - some I've never even heard of before.  And not to mention all the retro liveries that bring back sooo many memories :wub:  I thought I'd be up to my ears in livery requests right after release - but don't think I got more than a couple and those you have already have taken care of :blink:.  So thank you all for helping to keep the legend of this magnificent machine alive for many years to come - Have a great and hopefully "bugfree" weekend everyone :)

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 12

Hiya Morten,

Yep, the artists sure have been busy

Nearly everytime i check the forum there's another livery to dl hehe

Marvelous :)

I think this plane has brought a new freshness to the forum

Certainly a friendly forum for sure

Take Care

Tony

ps: just doing EDDM EPWA, with the Enter air livery, nice flight lmost on final, and a great livery, nothing more is needed :)

• 2 weeks later...