Bell 206 over the french Alps

Oliver

A good one!  :)

What I like:

- music! very moody and suitable, it harmonizes well with the scenery

- smooth and "realistic" control of the helicopter

- nice and professional selection of camera angles, with regards to flightpath and background

What could be done differently:

- zoom out at 0:48-0:49 has spoiled otherwise very beautiful and smooth sequence of s-turns

- gradual transition from one image to the other, short cuts would be more suitable, like on videoclips for songs; they are more dynamic like the flight itself - if you insist on these gradual transitions, then make them more rapid and shorter

Special Highlight:

- landing - very interesting way to put the bird down :D

It's great to see this fantastic bird on a video, especially a well done video. Keep 'em coming please :)

A good one!  :)

What I like:

- music! very moody and suitable, it harmonizes well with the scenery

- smooth and "realistic" control of the helicopter

- nice and professional selection of camera angles, with regards to flightpath and background

What could be done differently:

- zoom out at 0:48-0:49 has spoiled otherwise very beautiful and smooth sequence of s-turns

- gradual transition from one image to the other, short cuts would be more suitable, like on videoclips for songs; they are more dynamic like the flight itself - if you insist on these gradual transitions, then make them more rapid and shorter

Special Highlight:

- landing - very interesting way to put the bird down :D

It's great to see this fantastic bird on a video, especially a well done video. Keep 'em coming please :)

Hehe thank you! Yeah the :48 wasn't zooming it was just I accidentally hit pause while recording the footage but only noticed after the video was uploaded! Lol, yup I don't fly Helis often so it was a challenge landing it  ;D currently I'm taking a little break from working on a video of the Duchess which SHOULD be uploaded over night tonight if everything goes well  :D

Thanks!

Oliver