Looking for a multiplayer ATC radar plugin (freeware)

quilnux

Hey guys,

A friend of mine is wanting to do some practice with real-world ATC in specific situations. I was looking for a freeware plugin that would allow me to connect to his X-plane and give me an ATC radar  screen I can use to work as the ATC while he flies. We don't want to use VATSIM because we need to control the environment of the flight. Having other people flying around will not help because we need to practice more then just STARs and VECTORs. We also need to work with conditional failures and how to handle them as well (plus we need to be able to reset the simulation to a specific point instead of going thru a full takeoff again).

Is there anything like this out there? It doesn't have to be all fancy. Just need to see him on the scope and the position of the airports. I don't need anything else . (I don't even need it to handle voice since we are in the same room).