A350 Textures?

Ryan M.

I can't exactly tell what "this" is. Can you describe what you're seeing? I can't spot anything amiss there.

Look at the textures of the landing gear, notice how they are all jagged and there are lines everywhere. now check the perfect texturing on the 777 gear.

Only thing that seems properly different is that your Anti-Aliasing setting looks to have changed between images... It doesn't affect the textures but will make edges look more jagged which seems to be what you're suggesting. This is most noticeable around small or curved parts of a model, like the wheels or fuselage edges. Maybe check your rendering options to make sure they haven't changed?

Only thing that seems properly different is that your Anti-Aliasing setting looks to have changed between images... It doesn't affect the textures but will make edges look more jagged which seems to be what you're suggesting. This is most noticeable around small or curved parts of a model, like the wheels or fuselage edges. Maybe check your rendering options to make sure they haven't changed?

Yes that sounds correct based on that description. Thanks, I'll have a go!

The A350 shouldn't be able to play with AA settings. One thing I can suggest is turning HDR on though, I think it uses a different method for AA so you may get better results.

HDR worked! Suffered a little bit of performance, but not too bad, Thanks! One last question, is there any alternative way to do this without using HDR?

You mean they go and come back again occasionally? Hmmm... Have you done anything between changing settings and the jaggies reappearing, like changing resolution or window size?

No sir, I have to quit to get them to go away. When I look towards the right of the cockpit, they jaggies reappear.

Now that is WEIRD. uh... And you say the A350 is the only affected aircraft...?

I think I'm lost if so. Might be best to contact FF support and get help from them. I think they recently opened a new ticket system somewhere...

I figured it put. Whenever I take a step back from the panel, and view the right side of the panel, everything is fine. I think the default view is too close or something like that.