Garmin and Cessna Caravan

chappers10000

Hello

Anybody know if you can make the Garmin 430 on the new release of xplane. 10.31 reflect an actual GPS.. Basically as per attached I would like to be able to use an OBS function so I can set a radial from an airfield... photos attached what it looks like on my Mac and what my actual GPS looks like with an OBS radial entered.

thanks

post-20892-0-42972700-1417523084_thumb.j

post-20892-0-00110100-1417523096_thumb.j

Press the CDI button to switch it to GPS mode. Then you can press the OBS button to put it to the OBS mode. However this is the old GPS screen, not the new one. If you install the new GPS to the old airplane, this old screen is still shown in 3d cockpit, however you can click it to show the new GPS.

Edit: do you have Cessna Caravan from Carenado? If yes, download it again from your reseller - it was updated with the new GPS by Carenado and it's a free update.

Edited by eMko

Glad I helped :-) .

And err ... it's not The Best Idea Under The Sun to start multiple threads for one question, immediately go to ohter discussion board and start multiple threads again ;-) . It's understandable that you are nervous but this technique doesn't help in getting the response earlier, it just p**s off ohters ;-)