X-Hangar's BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

Toby Rice

My favorite X-Plane manufacturer, X-Hangar, is having a Black Friday sale that lasts all week, and then some!

From their site:

And we have added a new savings code for everyone to use at our store. Just enter the code holidays (all small letters) in the code box and press the apply changes box button to add the discount. It will give you 25% off all purchases until 12-02-14. This includes items that are already on sale. Enjoy the savings! And thank you for shopping at x-hangar.com where you get 4 years free update service with all purchases!

holiday.jpg

I love all their airplanes that I have. They give great FPS, affordable, and great flight model! Yeah, so they aren't as good looking as Carenado or Alabeo. They still are great for being so easy on frames. And they look better than a lot of freeware too........

I have the C208, GA8, PA18 and M7. Love every one.

Their planes look funny on the site, so I bought one. After the first flight, I was forever hooked. Period. I love my C208 from them better than Carenado!