Ground textures being switched in converted airport underlay.

jettojig

Posted this on "The other site" but nobody cared to respond... can anyone here help?

Pretty simply, I've been finding a couple of airports (particularly those with ground textures from UK2000 sceneries) have been having odd issues with photo underlays, in which they get swapped for a different texture. It ends up with sceneries having things like this in the middle:

Emlfl6z.png

(Taken at Aerosoft's new Mega Airport Heathrow, but with UK2000 ground textures as the Aerosoft ones didn't convert)

I've noticed that these are all objects which have been draped using the ATTR_DRAPED command... could this have an effect? I don't think I've ever seen it happen with draped polygons...

Another thing, I have an NVidia GTX660Ti with 2GB VRAM, at the time about 1.3GB was being used in X-Plane as Heathrow is hugely detailed. I've had the issue over the last few Nvidia drivers and still have it with version 340.52. No mentions of EGLL could be found in my log regarding the issue, having looked and looked again several times.

Hope someone can help!

Jiggyb2