Cards have disapear on X-Plane 10

ludo1426

Hello everyone,

I'm new in this forum and on X-Plane.

Here is my Configuration :

IMac OS Maveric + 1 Thunderbolt Screen (so I run X-Plane 10 on 2 screens).

I7 3.5 Ghz

32 Go RAM DDR3 1600 Mhz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 Mo

DDS 512 Go

I think it's a quite good configuration even if I can't run X-Plane at his top quality. This game take too much of graphic Memory

I have 2 questions :

1. The cards of X-Plane have desapears : Before, when I runed X-plane I had 2 windows : 1 with a card of where I am and the VOR and 1 with the cockpit of my plane, so I could switch between the 2.

Trying to instal the Plugin to run the Saitek Pro Flights Panel, I deleted the plugin "mac.xpl" (but I had back-up) so I done it again on the folder Ressources/plugins/pluginadmin.

But now when I open X-Plane I only have the window with my Cockpit (or the window with cards). Impossible to have the both.

2. I have installated the Plugin from Tom Sedge in this Forum and my 2 Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel only works with X-Plane 10 32 bits (no with the 64 bits). The 32 bit version is a little bad. I'm sad because the landscape is much better with 64 bits.

Can you help me with these 2 questions ?

Thank you

Ludo

Edited by ludo1426