Sr -71 blackbird addon

Vinny003

Hi, guys!

Is there a sr-71 blackbird addon for x-plane 10.25? I know x-plane 10 comes with the sr-71 blackbird, but I prefer the sr-71 blackbird with more accurate avionics, with accurate start up, shutdown and system simulation like the real sr-71 blackbird have. I really like the sr-71 blackbird as well as the Saab 340A, the dc-3 and the boeing 777 worldliner! Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Hi, guys!

Do you ever heard of the glowingheat sr-71 blackbird for FSX, so I'm wondering if it's possible to make the glowingheat sr-71 blackbird addon compatible with x- plane 10 as the FSX is little over 7 years old, I don't use FSX very much because FSX is too out of date, and I'm a sr-71 blackbird fan? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Edited by Vinny003

Hi, guys!

Do you ever heard of the glowingheat sr-71 blackbird for FSX, so I'm wondering if it's possible to make the glowingheat sr-71 blackbird addon compatible with x- plane 10 as the FSX is little over 7 years old, I don't use FSX very much because FSX is too out of date, and I'm a sr-71 blackbird fan? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Unfortunately not. Some aspects of the 3D model might be reusable, but frankly a developer would be much better starting from scratch.