Any chance for WinterMAXXX?

jonrd463

Sometimes when certain things suddenly get remarkably good, those things that are lacking show up in sharp relief.

The good: SkyMAXXX Pro clouds shrouding the high def mesh.

The bad: A distinct lack of white on that high def mesh, particularly in the northern reaches like Alaska, BC, and northern Europe this time of year.

I will pay good money, equal to or greater than for SkyMAXXX, for a decent set of winter textures. I have to admit, the lack of seasonal textures didn't really bother me that much up til now, but since it's about 18 degrees out there as I type, and I've been doing a LOT of flying in XP lately, this is now the next thing I'm looking for the most.

John, I seem to recall you were doing a little something for winter back before SkyMAXXX Pro became top priority. Any chance of revisiting that while winter is in the air? :)