Great weekend get together with Cameron and team

Jim Kallinen

Had great weekend for our annual get together and Food and beer were flowing. Setup a couple big screen tvs on my

new computer but windows 8 took it down Saturday afternoon. Was a terrible week having to restore Win8 about 7 times

including again Saturday morning.  We did get some flying time in though and it was fun. But I decided windows 8 will no

longer be my OS. Windows 7 will only support 16gb RAM while 8 will go as high as 64gb RAM. I have 32gb 1866hz and now

down to 16. Oh well, at least aftr getting Windows 7 installed today thanks to Camerons help, I have been able to get going

aftr a long day installing mobo software just to get Win7 running. Since the mobo software controls all the LAN,SATA,USB

and overclocking software.  But Its up and running now, have yet to test X-plane but will when time allows after finishing

installing so much. Some photos from the weekend.

• Upvote 3