Is the be200rr good (tell me your opinions)

TheSlasher

• 2 months later...

why?

To elaborate, the plane has a completely broken FBW system, a ton of glitches with the flightmodel, such as the plane randomly pitching up to 90 degrees and stalling.

Graphics are ok, but that is about the extent of this plane. I don't think this should even be allowed on the market, its so bad. Please, save yourself 20 bucks... go buy a nice breakfast instead.

• Upvote 1

To elaborate, the plane has a completely broken FBW system, a ton of glitches with the flightmodel, such as the plane randomly pitching up to 90 degrees and stalling.

Graphics are ok, but that is about the extent of this plane. I don't think this should even be allowed on the market, its so bad. Please, save yourself 20 bucks... go buy a nice breakfast instead.

Also the erj by danklaue has the same problem. Only once did it work and I had flaps set to 10 as soon as I set the flaps to zero the plane went crazy Edited by TheSlasher