A350 Eurocopter released ...

pryoski

Sorry Kris, no I haven't got it. No plans to either.  Several reasons:

1. It's xp10 only and I'm on 9.70 with no plans to upgrade for the foreseeable. About £2K to upgrade what I've got in order to run xp10. Not good value. :/

2. It's only available at the org, where I'm banned.  If I'm not good enough for the org, then neither is my hard-earned money. If it comes to x-aviation, then it might be an option.

3. I like doing liveries, but I find Fred's stuff virtually impossible to do any for. No liveries, that's half the fun gone.

I'm sure it'll be great and all that, but no, it's not for me.

Thanks for asking tho.

PS. Just for anyone looking for the link to it, it's $35 and available here:  http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/x-planestore/Detail?no=465

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 1

Yes, it wouldn't be such a pain if I needed to upgrade for another reason other than xplane. But for xplane alone, that kind of money just isn't justified.  And xp10 has too many shortcomings even now to rule it out - scenery lacking, downtown cucamunga buildings, cities missing or poorly represented.  At the current rate, it'll probably be another five years before xplane's at the standard I can justify spending £2K on a pc for.

I digress, the AS350 looks great and I hope it does well. We can never have too many helis in xplane.

• Upvote 2