747-400 default x-plane x

dfbecker

I don't know if somebody else has had the same problem with this airplane. The switch that changes between VOR or ADF just goes down and do not return to the up position. The default is VOR. One position down is OFF and the second position is ADF. If I switch it down to OFF I can't return to VOR, and it's also impossible to return from ADF to OFF or VOR. In general, the plane is wonderfull, but this bug makes difficult to fly by instrumments. Does anybody knows how to fix this bug?

post-9657-0-67969400-1365886420_thumb.jp

Thank you very much, Michael. Dragging to the right or left it works!

Flying yesterday, I noticed that the LNAV and VNAV didn't work (the buttons even doesn't lights up). The flight plan was loaded and appeared in the screen and the auto pilot was ON. Is there anything that I have to do in order to make it works?

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much, Michael. Dragging to the right or left it works!

Flying yesterday, I noticed that the LNAV and VNAV didn't work (the buttons even doesn't lights up). The flight plan was loaded and appeared in the screen and the auto pilot was ON. Is there anything that I have to do in order to make it works?

perhaps your HSI setting was incorrect, or your FD wasn't engaged

Thanks again, Michael.

I didn't noticed that there was a key in the left side of the panel, near the clock, where we can set NAV to FMC L, FMC R, CDU or CDU C. Now it works perfectly.

Unfortunately, this plane don't have automatic brakes and I don't know how to set the reverse thrust. If you know, I'd be glad if you tell me.

Many thanks.