What is your procedure

Nightflight

I have 2 Question really.

In the C90B, Does this aircraft have a tenency to torque left when taking of?? I can undersand this on the ground but after i take off, It also has this tendency and i have to really try to hold it straight on take off.

I mean its really a hard right to get it bck center.

My second question is with the autopilot My experiance so far with this aircraft is if you fly too slow, say at about 60 knots or below, the autopilot is knocked off line. I understand that but, What is the oprocedure for turning it on? After i set my ALT and V/S, do I press the ARM button on the FMC??? then once in the air to start my flight plan i press theLOC button. Or am i missing something because I am Fighting with having to keep the plan going straigt so that i dont scare my passengers with haveng to look down and engage the autopilot.

Nightflight you are correct about the fact that all prop aircraft turn a little bit the actual term used in aviation is p-factor which is basically the gyroscopic motion caused by the spinning propeller blades trying to turn the aircraft and the reason turning the rudder in the other direction helps is due to the nature of the rudder or in other words the rudder can replicate that movement in the other direction and to work the fmc the loc button is a navigation hold switch which will guide the autopilot based off either your nav1, nav2 or fmc based on your selection on the nav source selector and the arm button should put the autoplot into approach mode (its starts intercepting youre selected glideslope) the button you are looking for is actually the fd (flight director) button which will tell how you should by flying however if you can't find the fd button there should be a gauge in the cockpit that based of the nav1 radio will display how you are following a approach or if you are going in the correct direction towards you're next waypoint i don't know exactly where it is in the king air but i do know that it is on the right top side of the cockpit of the baron if you want to see what one looks like and if all else fails x-planes stars actually are in there correct position so you can follow them at night at least during the day just follow a railroad track or freeway