Spruce Creek Airport - 7FL6

karingka

From the main website (7fl6.com):

Nested in Northeast Florida, a few miles south of Daytona Beach and NASCAR's epicenter, the

Daytona International Speedway, lies one of the most unique residential communities in the world. A community so unique that it seems has been immunized against the current real estate crash. A place where property values have held better than most parts of the country, providing a real life testimony to the old aphorism: “they just don’t make them like that anymore...”Caution+Lowflyingaircraft1.jpg

The Spruce Creek Fly-in Community is the world's most famous residential airpark. With a 4,000 ft lighted runway and a GPS approach, the private airport at the center of the community can accommodate anything from a Stearman to a Gulfstream.

I came across this airport when searching up "fun GA airports to fly too". Thankfully, I now know how to make photoscenery (thanks to Chris K) and USGS provides wonderful 0.3 m/pixel resolution which is nice and clear. So far, I have made photoscenery for the immediate surrounding area. Also, I remade the entire apt.dat including taxi lines. I have re-done tree areas so they are exactly where they are meant to be. I can't 3d model, but I will be using OSX and the X-Plane 10 default library to make this scenery as detailed as utterly possible. Luckily, this airport does not feature any distinct objects, so it should still turn out excellent. I hope you guys like it!

post-3934-0-78553200-1338798317_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1