NAVIGRAPH EXTRA FOLDERS

Kyle Sanders

Hello,

I have been updating the JROLLON CRJ navdata for a long time via the NAVIGRAPH website.

For the past couple of months they have been putting a SID and STAR folder in the download folder....

I never transfer those folders over because the same information is in the LevelD_Proc folder.

It has been working just fine but they have responded to my inquiry about it here: http://forum.navigraph.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3239

And then told me to contact you about it to find out what i should do. Is there anything i can do more with these folders?

Just ignore them.

I don't need them, because I get the procedures from the LevelD_Proc folder.

So whether the SID STAR folders are there or not, we don't care.

The reason they are in the Navigraph download is so that Navigraph can use the same file format for vasFMC as for the CRJ, and they don't have to make yet another download package for it. vasFMC probably needs some of those files. We don't.

Just ignore them.

I don't need them, because I get the procedures from the LevelD_Proc folder.

So whether the SID STAR folders are there or not, we don't care.

The reason they are in the Navigraph download is so that Navigraph can use the same file format for vasFMC as for the CRJ, and they don't have to make yet another download package for it. vasFMC probably needs some of those files. We don't.

Ok, great! thank you! :D