Aircraft state is not restored

Jaro001

Every time I load the DC-3 the systems are powered on and its state is neither "Persistent" nor "Cold and Dark" though I have tried both of these options. After changing each option in the DC3 menu I have pressed "Save". All systems are in the same state as they were in the beginning when I have ran this plane for the very first time. Also fuel and ther liquids are not saved - before closing the sim I have refilled oil to 100% and each time I load sim the oil state is some above 21.

Some options from the menu are not saved: "Control Mixture via Commands" is zeroed. But "Show Avitab" is remembered (I switched it off).

I also tried to switch to "Cold and Dark" and ran "Activate State" - it works, but the aircraft state is not restored of course.

The screenshots below are before closing the X-plane and after restart without touching anything (the plane is powered up without my action).

X-plane 12.1.2.r2 (121208).

DC3_Classic - 2024-09-29 12.00.17.jpg

DC3_Classic - 2024-09-29 12.06.16.jpg

Buffalo.ini Log.txt