CTD when entering first wpt in flightplan

anders1982

Just tried it, works perfectly on my Mac.

Please try to explain the step "goto flightplan and type either SORGA, MIKSI or TUKTU. Alle wpts cause a CTD."

-So you entered MIKSI 1C. Did you EXEC or not?

-Then you press FPLN, and type SORGA in scratchpad. What LSK do you press that causes CTD?

You are on Mac, hence a crash report wil have been generated. Go to Applications/Utilities/Console and look under "user diagnostic reports". Those reports are sorted by date, so look for a crash report from X-Plane, dated today (or whenever you had the problem). Post it here.

Philipp

Hi Philip, see below

Just tried it, works perfectly on my Mac.

Please try to explain the step "goto flightplan and type either SORGA, MIKSI or TUKTU. Alle wpts cause a CTD."

-So you entered MIKSI 1C. Did you EXEC or not?

Yes, I hit EXEC after selecting 22R and MIKSI 1C

-Then you press FPLN, and type SORGA in scratchpad. What LSK do you press that causes CTD?

I type in SORGA in scratchpad and then hit the key next to the field where the waypoint goes (on the upper, right side of the display)

You are on Mac, hence a crash report wil have been generated. Go to Applications/Utilities/Console and look under "user diagnostic reports". Those reports are sorted by date, so look for a crash report from X-Plane, dated today (or whenever you had the problem). Post it here.

Attached here

Thanks for the help :-)

X-Plane_2012-03-17-000932_Anderss-iMac.crash.zip

Edited by anders1982