Aerosoft/LR X-Plane 10 Unboxing

RojanTrojan

Hi,

Just in case you wanted to see what you get with the Aerosoft global version of XPX, then here are the pictures. My very own X-Plane 10 unboxing...oh no! how sad is that, sorry!

It comes in a thin metal case, which my grubby, little fingers, found stupidly hard to open. The presentation of the box is nice though.

Rhydian

P1010038.JPG

P1010039.JPG

The package comes with the 8 discs, a "Quick Start Guide" and a "Getting Airborn in 5 Minutes" guide, which I thought was a nice idea for new users to the franchise.

P1010042.JPG

P1010043.JPG

Yes this European version comes with Nice (LFMN), Paderborn-Lippstadt (EDLP) and Faro (LPFR). Nice to have some extra scenery. I have Aerosoft Nice for FSX so I can compare it to that. Although it is Nice...(pun intended!), it doesn't seem to have the resolution and amount of scenery that the FSX version has. But it is great to have though. Turning HDR on for XPX was incredible last night. I'd do anything to keep that on!!!...well, not anything, but you get what I'm saying.

Rhydian