What to do when %MAC is out of range?

demanmetdeneus

Hello everybody,

I searched this forum but can't seem to find an answer to this one.

I just tried to calculate my trim setting. I want to load the plane with all the 50 people it can carry and let each of them carry one bag. I want to use 9000LB of fuel.

The calculations lead to a LITOW of 11,24 and a TOW of 22.795KG. This leads to a %MAC of 7 which is too low to give me a trim setting.

What am I doing wrong?

Sincerely,

Peter

Hello.

Well right now I cannot make the calculations, but I must say that the trim calculations are not really needed to make in this airplane because it don't have any real CG position depending on the passenger seat. As you can see there isn't any option to position the passengers in any 2D cabin as other planes in FSX.

I made that introduction to let people know how the real companies do. Don't know if we will be able to reproduce or create that person seat option in future.

For now just put a positive climb trim and take off.... after take off you always have to adjust the trim to relax the pull of the joke.. so everything is find.