Anyone having hard hangs in 10.02b2 with the Dreamfoil R22?

Bukko

Hi Group,

I recently picked up the Dream foil R22 Beta II and the Bell 206 and I've been occasionally getting a hard hang in the Xplane Demo 10.02b2 where the screen freezes and the sound goes into an infinite loop. I have to kill the xplane process with the task manager and restart the program.

I've also noticed that after the update to 10.02b2 the Dreamfoil Bell 206 has some major graphic corruption with the 3d cockpit. Most of it doesn't show on the screen.

I've read Ben's latest message to the aircraft authors on the developer blog so I'm aware that there are some bugs to squash.

I'm wondering if any of you have had this issue with these helicopters and if you have reported them?

After a hard hang in Xplane will the log capture the needed info to report the bug?

The hard hang is an intermittent problem and I cannot reproduce it on command.

Craig

PS,

If any of you have not tried the Dreamfoil R22 you really need to. It is a joy to fly!!!