LEVC SCENERY

davidngr

Unfortunately I have a problem. I have installed both valencia airport and valencia city in customer scenery folder. But when I try to open crj200 in LEVC airport, x-plane crashes :-( Maybe this is due to some conflict with this package. Anyway I don't think it will run smoothly due to my poor mac specification (Macbook pro 13 Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB di Memoria Hard Disk 320GB 1 SD card slot NVIDIA GeForce 320M. 256MB). When I delete the package folder of LEVC from the custom scenery folder, everything starts to work perfectly again:-) Any idea on how to overcome this obstacle?

Davide

have a better computer!!!  ;D

well kidding.. (but not so much kidding) You told us you have the city installed also. Delete it. Just have the LEVC scenery. It will be enough for you.

But you still have a low computer.

Only can do to have good performance here is buying a new computer. But not only with CRJ or LEVC.. with the new incomming products for x-plane for sure. Even new xplane10.. you could still run it and have same performance as xp9, but you would need to deactivate lots of functions inside xp10.. and that wouldn't be xp10.

have a better computer!!!  ;D

well kidding.. (but not so much kidding) You told us you have the city installed also. Delete it. Just have the LEVC scenery. It will be enough for you.

But you still have a low computer.

Only can do to have good performance here is buying a new computer. But not only with CRJ or LEVC.. with the new incomming products for x-plane for sure. Even new xplane10.. you could still run it and have same performance as xp9, but you would need to deactivate lots of functions inside xp10.. and that wouldn't be xp10.

I know Javier:-) Anyway I prefer waiting for x-plane 10 to come before buying a new machine dedicated only for X-PLANE 10:-) I am lucky that your aircraft works perfectly as well with not so many restrictions. Anyway I don't mind if sceneries do not work well now:-) The most important thing is I can fly your amazing aircraft:-)

Any suggestions on which specification my new pac should have to make everything work perfectly when x-plane 10 is released?

when you buy it.. a Nvidia 580 will be cheaper.. and is a monster that video card that can have 3 monitors with more than 30 fps even in FSX so.. imagine what I can have with the CRJ in 3 monitors... (80fps or so).

and an i7 2600K. With that machine you have a cool simulation experience.