Checklist sequencing via joystick action and CCP

DanielR

Hi,

it looks like the checklist sequencing via the CCP and the joystick CL650/checklist/check_item et al functions each have their own sequencing state.

Example: Lets say I have completed the "engine shutdown" checklist after a flight via joystick controls to advance it to the end (announciation "next checklist: securing") and I then use the CCP to select the Quick-Turnaround checklist, the next check_item action on the joystick won't check the first Quick-Turnaround checklist item, but push the checklist system into the securing aircraft checklist.

Even if I check the first Quick Turnaround checklist item via the CCP (pushing the DATA rotary) with resulting first line going green, the next joystick check_item will return me to the securing checklist instead of checking off the 2nd Quick Turnaround item.

While we're at it, I'd kindly request to implement a "Go to next checklist" joystick action so one can go through the checklist forward/backward without triggering the virtual FO in some checklist to actually start doing stuff as he's got action items in the first checklist slots. Currently, I have to make sure I only use the "Go to previous checklist" mapping to avoid those accidents.

Thanks for consideration.

Best regards,
Daniel

• Like 1