Real Sim Gear, WinWing, Saitek, Brunner, and StreamDeckXL Hardware Mapping

MrScott

WOW! Just purchased the CL650 and she is a thing of beauty. It will take some time to get up to speed with all the systems but that's ok as it will be worth it. Type rating in a bird like this is a process.

POINT of SUBJECT: I have the following Hardware - RSG G1000XFD, G100015MFD, GMA350, GFC700, GCU47X and GTN750, WinWing F/A18A HOTAS Throttle Quadrant/Startup, Combat and Takeoff panels, Stream Deck XL as well as Brunner MKII Yoke and Peddles and a few Saitek items  My goal is map/bind as many functions as possible to all. I'm putting this out there hoping others with similar hardware may wish to share/collaborate. I also have a Discord for Brunner Hardware but you will need to PM me for this info. I'm thinking online Google sheets might be the way to go. Any suggestions please post. Thanks

911015039_Pic1.JPG

818874207_Pic2.JPG

1941924973_Pic3.JPG

• Like 3