I’m having a lot of autopilot issues, the aircraft doesn’t follow the command bars and the servos don’t drive the trim wheel

PremiumIOL

I don’t have problems with other G1000 aircraft and am pretty comfortable with G1000 IRL. I start the TBM (including the AP switch), and then put it in TO and HDG mode just like real life. I follow the the command bars and trim as necessary.

Around 500 ft I switch to FLC and NAV and follow the command bars, trim, and then engage autopilot. It does an okay job following the command bars in the climb but then blows right past the selected altitude. The command bars immediately indicate a pitch down attitude is necessary which makes sense but the trim wheel never moves and the yokes may slightly push forward but it keeps climbing indefinitely.

My first question is if that’s normal. I have flown planes IRL where the servos drive the yoke only and you have to manually trim to take pressure off the motors but when that old plane flew better than this TBM. All of the garmin autopilots I’ve really flown drive the trim wheel. I’ve never flown a TBM so I don’t know how it really is. I feel like the trim wheel should be moving. It actually tracks lateral guidance decently. 

Here’s what I’ve done:

- Made sure the circuit breakers are all in

- Make sure the overhead “AP trim/servo” switch in on

- Make sure “accelerated wear” is off

- Make sure nothing is wrong in the maintenance section 

Here’s briefly my setup:

- Realsimgear G1000 full suite (can’t get the comm stack go work though) on the ver 1.5 plugin 

- Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo are handling most of the inputs 

- Addons: Orbx Florida scenery, key west scenery, water mod; nothing that should impact the actually flight model

I can attach a .log later today or tomorrow but if anyone can see anything obvious I’m doing wrong I’d love to hear. 

Thanks in advance!