[SOLVED] High framerate but not continual moving on apron

ephendi

I supose you have the 1.1 version. This is a know issue since 1.0 version. Inside 1.1 has been fixed a little. But not all.

In case you don't have a good computer you still will notice shutters when you put LEGs page or HOLD page (is the same internally) So it is always better to choose other FMS page to fly, and only switch to LEGs (or HOLD) when needed.

Even is not so necesary to fly everytime with the LEGs page, because all info is set in MFD also.

Of course, i use 1.1 version. What is slow computer? I use MacPro 5,1 with Quad-core 2.4 GHz and 8 CPU cores, 14GB Ram and 1GB VRam...

Another thing with FMC. Yesterday i was entered SID to FMC, ATC changed SID and runway because of weather, then i goes to DEP/ARR on FMC and press delete and click to old SID, to change... x-plane crash to desktop.

Yes. Your computer could be better. 2.4ghz is not good enoughtabout sid. You have to change it de selecting the one selected pressing the left function key next to the sid selected again. Don't press delete function inside dep arrivals page.

Thanks