• X-Aviation Gets A New Look

Cameron

X-Aviation has been re-designed from the ground up! The new site is intended to make your shopping easier by placing the information you really want to know at the top of each product page, and brings a modern, mobile friendly shop with it as well. No matter where you are, you can now shop with ease from any device!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like the new fresh look. Is there any chance you can get the Login to work with the Opera browser? Once I enter my creds nothing happens. No error message and no indication that I am logged in.  (note: seems like the x-pilot site works with Opera but not the X-Aviation site). Firefox works fine but I personally prefer Opera.  Thanks for the great support over the years!

2 hours ago, mfd529 said:

I like the new fresh look. Is there any chance you can get the Login to work with the Opera browser? Once I enter my creds nothing happens. No error message and no indication that I am logged in.  (note: seems like the x-pilot site works with Opera but not the X-Aviation site). Firefox works fine but I personally prefer Opera.  Thanks for the great support over the years!

Opera is working fine for logins (have just tested). My best guess is you should try emptying your browser cache/cookies and try again.

• Like 1