X-Aviation and X-Scenery are proud to announce the release of the 64-bit, version 1.5 Mitsubishi MU-2B-60!
This long awaited update includes many features, including an all-new cockpit design, a new plug-in for the systems simulation, and much more!
See screenshots of the new Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 on the product page at X-Aviation!
- New, friendlier activation system
- X-Plane 10 compatible only
- 64-bit compatible only
On the surface changes:
- Higher resolution textures on the cockpit panel
- New 3D clock
- New artificial horizon with working flight director bars
- High resolution altimeter with rolling digits and easier to read numbers
- New altitude selector with rolling digits
- Yoke is hideable by clicking on the base of the yoke
- Fuel transfer system/control panel is fully functional
- Com1/Com2 selector knob functional for VATSIM users
- New high resolution radio frequencies easier to read
- Nav1/Nav2/ADF audio switches enable audible nave aid tones
- New ADF with 3-stack knob for tuning
- New Garmin GTX330 transponder simulation
- Co-Pilot HSI coupled to Nav 2
- New Co-pilot attitude indicator
- Stall warning and test mode operative (yoke will vibrate)
- Overhead panel functional, anti-ice and lighting rheostats work.
- New custom sounds for FSB and NS "ding" and stall shaker
- All autopilot modes operative, roll and pitch knobs operative.
- Small "quality of immersion" animations for some needles and nav flags
Under the hood changes:
- Electrical system refined so that equipment only operates when it is correctly powered.
- New master caution system