X-Plane Scenery in the Right Direction

hadoken

I think Laminar Research has a done a good job with their scenery gateway idea. For years users have complained about the lack of scenery in X-Plane. Giving the community the tools to create and populate the world with airports was genius.

Often simmers will point out how one of the downfalls of XPX is flying into a baron wasteland. Well that's all changing, take a look at some of the work that the community has done so far, and with each new version of XPX more new airports are released. X-Plane's version of a "generic" airport scenery blows away any generic airport in the other simulators. Some of this "generic" work could easily pass for pay ware, and it's actually default.

Thanks to those of you out there that are contributing to the X-Plane scenery gateway. Take a look at some of the latest work in Osamah;s latest video below.

• Upvote 3

Yes, very impressive indeed

If you look at Jan's yt channel, he does a great lengthy set of guides, which is still ongoing (i think)

I notice he's way up in the contributors on the gateway also

Kudos to all of the people giving up their time and putting so much effort into the sim

Cheers

Tony

• Upvote 1