Not enough sounds

Luter7

There is indeed a weird problem with the sounds of the IRS switches.

If i turn turn the knobs very slow, there´s no sound. Turning the knobs faster works fine and triggers the soundfile. Landing lights work fine.

No plugins except xsqwawkbox installed, version 1.0.2

2 hours ago, Luter7 said:

Good day.

There is not all switches on overhead sounded. For example IRS Allign switches, landing lights swithes and others.

Pls. can you tell me, how can i fix it?

Thank you.

I understand there's a conflict with SOUND MAXX sounds plugin. So if ya have it, just take it out for now then restart xplane.  The problem is posted here...

Hmmm..maybe a sound console management or card issue. My sounds are working so far. I noticed a post where someone changed from 7.2 surround to 2.1 stereo and that worked.  I, at one time had some issues a way back but fiddled and fiddled (Rome was still standing :P) until it all came together. 

Good luck and hopefully some inspiration to help you find your problem.

3 minutes ago, stayup said:

I have an iMac as well and have sound issues including missing radio altimeter call outs , except minimums, when landing. There are a number of similar complaints. There seems to be  some sort of problem with the sound system.

Also,  missing radio altimeter call outs , except minimums, when landing.

I don’t know if this is related.

I am also on Mac. On Monday I was flying and did not hear the altitude callouts. I did not know they should be there until I was reading similar reports regarding not hearing the callouts.

Unrelated to the problem, I installed latest OS X IL Capitan Version 10.11.5 Beta (15F31a)

Don’t know if this what fixed the callouts and the problem is related to the OS X, but I was able to hear them after the update.

I run all the released OSX Betas, so I was already on Beta OS X before the latest update.

This is interesting guys. I am runing imac el capitan 10.11.4 no sound issues at all.

xplane 10.45

skymaxxpro + real weather connector

flywithlua + terra haze

seatraffic

note: i also installed botcamp + windows 10 to compare performance and no sound issues either.

can you attach your log.txt files to have a look at it? weird

On another thread discussing the same some people found JAR ground handling was the culprit, removing it solved the problem. I would suggest you remove ALL your plugins except GIZMO and try again.

if problem gets solved add plugins one by one to identify the ofender. 

5 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Thanks, mmerelles!

I am sure everyone who posted here read this post?

http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/9419-if-you-have-problems-some-tips-inside/#comment-97935

Jan

Look, buddy, do not need to redirect us somewhere. If can answer the question, just answer it. It will be done. I do not have much free time to re-read the entire forum.

By the way, i'm on PC, not MAC.

P.S. Deinstalation of all plugings, it's not  solution, it's beta-testers job. 

• Downvote 5

15 minutes ago, Luter7 said:

Look, buddy, do not need to redirect us somewhere. If can answer the question, just answer it. It will be done. I do not have much free time to re-read the entire forum.

Just temporarily remove your plugins except Gizmo and see if the issue still persists. 

Jan is actually trying to help you. He's not telling you to re read the entire forum, he's actually linking you to a thread that can help 

Most people don't have an issue with sound, the beta testers included, so since you are having this issue, you have to start by removing any potential conflicts. 

Edited by poodster

1 minute ago, poodster said:

Just temporarily remove your plugins except Gizmo and see if the issue still persists. 

Jan is actually trying to help you. 

Most people don't have an issue with sound, the beta testers included, so since you are having this issue, you have to start by removing any potential conflicts. 

Thank you, that is constructive, I will try.

2 minutes ago, Luter7 said:

Sr. you have to take it easy and be a bit more open mind here.

1. The link the developer provided you, is a constructive guide for users having issues what to do. This avoids frustration.

2. Your problem about not hearing some audio may not be the aircraft itself. There seems to be an issue on specific users with specific configurations. I would asume you are smart enough to understand no developer has the capability to test their aircraft against any potential user hardware/software/settings configuration mix prior to release. There are simply infinite potential configurations at home.

So be collaborative when your free time permits, as said, this may not be ixeg fault but any of the other piece of software you put on xplane. The developers are interested to understand incompatibilities issues to get the resolved by them -or by third party developers- as already happened with other plugins.

The link the developer provided you points out to remove the plugins to better point out the issue.

if you attach your xplane log.txt file found in the xplane's root folder we can have a look at it an tell you potential issues based on other users similar scenarios.

41 minutes ago, Luter7 said:

Drop the attitude or the attitude will get you dropped.

14 minutes ago, poodster said:

Jan is actually trying to help you. 

So, constructive gives the result. temporarily removed plugins. Then return them one by one. Empirically found that sounds disappear when I pull back "GndHandling" from JAR.

Think that the developer will be able to fix this. 

Thanks for help, and sorry for my english, i am not english speacking men.

10 minutes ago, Luter7 said:

So, constructive gives the result. temporarily removed plugins. Then return them one by one. Empirically found that sounds disappear when I pull back "GndHandling" from JAR.

And guess what? This was in the same topic you were linked to by the guy you said "look buddy" to.

I'm glad you found your answer, but next time consider being a bit nicer to the people who are trying to help you.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Drop the attitude or the attitude will get you dropped.

Apparently, this expression can be understood only English speaking. I, unfortunately, was not.
I do not want you to perceive something of my words as an insulting

5 minutes ago, Cameron said:

And guess what? This was in the same topic you were linked to by the guy you said "look buddy" to.

I'm glad you found your answer, but next time consider being a bit nicer to the people who are trying to help you.

Actualy, you are right. But reading all topic, it's time-expensive activity for me (cause i said, bad speacking english). And answer of Mr. mmerelles, was for me like "go to the dense forest".