IXEG Rain Effects

Skyflyerch

3 minutes ago, Defiance_co said:

I had plenty of rain lastnight hitting ENBR too fast too high because of stupid pilot error

Surely works fine for me in both hot fixes

Poor Jan almost went through the glass i tried braking so hard :)

Tony

:lol:!

And my poor brother, too!

Edited by Litjan

1 minute ago, K4bel123 said:

I do get rain effects on the windscreen but only a few drops although I fly through heavy rain from time to time. I'd love to see the wipers do their job. I use SMP v3.1.2. and the NOAA plugin. Any ideas?

Using the same plugins for cloud and weather, but also RWC. Havent tried without. But getting only a few water drops on the windscreen, even in heavy rain :) 

Hiya's,

EDDF earlier today

Ignore any wrong doings lol

i'm a Noob !

Tony

ps :Did have flap vortexes early hours of todat taking off at LOWI for a laugh, accidently deleted short vid of them, now found out ssd drives you can't undelete :( lol

They seem to emmerge off the outer edge of the flpas btw, no idea if that's the norm, but was nice surprise to see nonetheless

• 1 year later...

Really missing the rain effect in IXEG.  There is new info on the xEnviro forum and it would be worth IXEG reading it and talking to them to come to a solution.  IXEG want xEnviro to resolve it and they want IXEG to resolve it.  See post from Monday here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/112046-ixeg-and-crj200-rain-in-windshield/&page=2

Really missing the rain effect in IXEG.  There is new info on the xEnviro forum and it would be worth IXEG reading it and talking to them to come to a solution.  IXEG want xEnviro to resolve it and they want IXEG to resolve it.  See post from Monday here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/112046-ixeg-and-crj200-rain-in-windshield/&page=2

Not really. All you've shown is some topic full of speculation about a potential SDK. The aircraft is using standard X-Plane information. Default works with it, SkyMaxx Pro works with it. xEnviro is choosing their own path. I'm sure they have their reasons, but such is life for the moment.

• Upvote 3