Smartcopilot

birdy.dma

Hello,

Does anyone has a warps/jitters on slave computer when using smartcopilot?

We tried direct, hamachi and skyserver connections without any difference. Also we tried to activate enhanced smoothness function in the settings tab with no luck.

We have smartcopilot 3.1.1. We have tested different aircrafts (default cessna, baron 58 etc).

Could you please give us any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

PK

What jitter do you mean? Or it is a permanent performance issue caused by weather overwriting. What weather settings you have? Try to disable weather injectors on Slave or the option in the plugin settings.

It could be also possible because of the slow FPS on Master.

P.S. Don't use Hamachi.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:28 PM, 303_Harry said:

Hello,

Does anyone has a warps/jitters on slave computer when using smartcopilot?

We tried direct, hamachi and skyserver connections without any difference. Also we tried to activate enhanced smoothness function in the settings tab with no luck.

We have smartcopilot 3.1.1. We have tested different aircrafts (default cessna, baron 58 etc).

Could you please give us any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

PK

14 hours ago, Rhard said:

What jitter do you mean? Or it is a permanent performance issue caused by weather overwriting. What weather settings you have? Try to disable weather injectors on Slave or the option in the plugin settings.

It could be also possible because of the slow FPS on Master.

P.S. Don't use Hamachi.

Thank you Rhard. Monitoring the FPS is a good idea.

Harry, can you install DiscreetFPS (https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/19392-discreetfps-display-the-current-framerate-discreetly/) on both computers?

The framerate is displayed in different colors, ranging from red for framerate 20 or lower, gradually going over orange, amber and yellowgreen to green for 36 and up.

• 4 months later...

Ok, I just made a flight with a friend and it seems to work well, except for the person who is the slave because is really unstable during the flight (the airplane keeps shaking weirdly for him) and this did not happened on Taxi, takeoff and landing...

Just small things are not sync (GPU, Cargo doors and some guards as well) and this bug above really piss off the slave but the plane is still pretty flyable and good to do a shared cockpit.

Thank you 

XP 11.41, Experimental Flight Model ON, ASXP (For both, weather sync disabled), SmartCopilot 3.1.2, IXEG 1.31 

Edited by ArthurSG006

20 hours ago, ArthurSG006 said:

Ok, I just made a flight with a friend and it seems to work well, except for the person who is the slave because is really unstable during the flight (the airplane keeps shaking weirdly for him) and this did not happened on Taxi, takeoff and landing...

Just small things are not sync (GPU, Cargo doors and some guards as well) and this bug above really piss off the slave but the plane is still pretty flyable and good to do a shared cockpit.

Thank you 

XP 11.41, Experimental Flight Model ON, ASXP (For both, weather sync disabled), SmartCopilot 3.1.2, IXEG 1.31 

I have not ASXP. Have you for sure the same weather and same refresh rate of the weather on both side? Try with weather sync and the stock weather injector.

Things not sync: an old limitation. Nothing we can do, only the devs can.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 10:55 AM, emio80 said:

Hello, 

I have some trouble with my buddy to fly the Ixeg 1.33 with smartcopilot. 

We have the same config(scenery etc...). 

However we get "fault data ref" alert message as you can see on my screenshot.

Thanks. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778298758852640799/782545238887497758/unknown.png

Very late for an answer indeed. I am sorry for that.

In few days, i will push an update for the last release of smartcopilot (3.1.3).

Some parameters must be identical on both sides (Master & Slave):

• AIRAC

• Flight plan in if you want to use a prefilled flight plan.

• Runway follows the terrain” should be the same “ON” or “OFF”

• Mesh

• Sceneries

• Same location (gate or runway)

• Same state (Cold and Dark or engines running)

• Same plugins: Avitab, BetterPushBack….

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

for us it works fine, not perfekt but we have a lot of fun. One thing we´ve noticed is, that sometimes we can´t set the correct Speed. For example I want to select 250 and I can only select 249 or 251. Not a showstopper but doesn´t happend with other aircrafts.

Best regards,

Holger 

On 1/26/2021 at 9:46 PM, Holger said:

Hi,

for us it works fine, not perfekt but we have a lot of fun. One thing we´ve noticed is, that sometimes we can´t set the correct Speed. For example I want to select 250 and I can only select 249 or 251. Not a showstopper but doesn´t happend with other aircrafts.

Best regards,

Holger 

Hi, 

Is it better with this one?

smartcopilot.zip

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good evening everyone, I'm new here and I don't know honestly if that has already been asked. I bought with other 2 friends three different licences of Smart copilot. When we try to connect on the Sky server, even if we have the same scenery, position, time, aircraft, AIRAC cycle, settings, aircraft configuration file etc. etc, we click join, but nothing happens. No messages, the plugin shows "finding user" with the red button "CANCEL" below, and after 5-6 seconds it desappears and the green button "JOIN" appears. We also tried to connect via "DIRECT" ma nothing happens, no accept or reject message to the other person. If necessary, I can attach a picture of what I see. Any suggestions? Thank you very much

Edited by Andrea Ratti