Smartcopilot

birdy.dma

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WR269 said:

Claude, will this file need updating for 1.4.1? It worked brilliantly in XP11 with version 1.3

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This bird is brilliant, and fantastic with a crew of 2.

This winter, there was an Ivao event at London City. Unflyable alone with such a plane, even hard time with 2 pilots on board. One of my more exiting flight. Hope the 1.4.1 is not definitively broken.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know, here we are a niche in the niche, but who knows?

To be more comfortable for the smartcopiloters, few custom datarefs are really missing. In fact much more, but at least 4.

Starting cold and dark, we need to have battery and emergency guards synchronized, also the 2 carts.

At some point, could the devs add:

ixeg/733/electrical/batt_pwr_status (0.1). Only this one will be synchronized thru smartco.

It will activate the battery guard. So each plugin will do the job at his own speed with the existing and non synchronizable ixeg/733/electrical/batt_pwr_guard.

Same with the emergency light guard. ixeg/733/electrical/emer_lights_status (0,1).

About the carts, ixeg/733/groundobjs/air_cart_status and

ixeg/733/groundobjs/gpu_cart_status will synchronize the tick of the 2 D popup and execute the script.

As it is today, ixeg/733/groundobjs/gpu_cart_kill show/hide the cart for both pilots, but the script is executed only for the pilot who have ticked the cart, the other one have not the GPU available.

Regards

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Birdy, sorry perhaps I didn't explain - we have the software up and running to test and looks good albeit we are having to use one of the config fiels for another Baron which seems to work in the main but GPS etc doesn't replicate.  I couldn't see any config files created for the stock baron/Cessna in x-plane but found one on the PilotEdge site which we will give a go!

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/2/2019 at 6:11 PM, birdy.dma said:

A new file for SmartCopilot 3.0.0

https://sky4crew.com/download/ixeg-737-classic/

PS: more than 20.000 downloads of the old file.

Hi there, I’m using version 1.2 of my IXEG, and I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m using smartcopilot latest version, and when I’m the slave, somehow, my PFD once my IRS are alligned, just stop working. It looks as if it was pointing towards the sky and “bank angle” warning just starts to sound all over the flight, once I take off, it seems to fix, but then it goes wrong again.

is there a way to have .cfg that mixes version 1.2 compatibility with smartco 0.3?

thanks a lot

12 hours ago, Swik222 said:

Hi there, I’m using version 1.2 of my IXEG, and I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m using smartcopilot latest version, and when I’m the slave, somehow, my PFD once my IRS are alligned, just stop working. It looks as if it was pointing towards the sky and “bank angle” warning just starts to sound all over the flight, once I take off, it seems to fix, but then it goes wrong again.

is there a way to have .cfg that mixes version 1.2 compatibility with smartco 0.3?

thanks a lot

Hi Swik, please check PM.

• 4 months later...