RWC activation popup mid flight

sparkie66

Mid SID on takeoff i get a RWC activation popup (maybe still in there because i was a beta tester?)

After clicking on activate it reset my IXEG 737 to a completely different state, with no flightplan and no fms data etc. (reset to turnaround which is my std state?)

Quite annoying I must say. (using IVAO weather data btw)

PS I am wondering if rwc was working at all now, in hindsight, maybe that shows in the log?

Logs attached.

-Roland

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

5 minutes ago, sparkie66 said:

Mid SID on takeoff i get a RWC activation popup (maybe still in there because i was a beta tester?)

After clicking on activate it reset my IXEG 737 to a completely different state, with no flightplan and no fms data etc. (reset to turnaround which is my std state?)

Quite annoying I must say. (using IVAO weather data btw)

PS I am wondering if rwc was working at all now, in hindsight, maybe that shows in the log?

Logs attached.

-Roland

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Roland.

Can you please click the Key Icon in the Gizmo toolbar on the RHS.

This will open the activation window and show you how long each license-activation has remaining.

It's possible that your RWC record is still set to a lower time period for re-activations.

If it's normal you should have around 180 days remaining as you just reactivated it.

Thanks for the feedback about unexpected reboots. It's hard to anticipate usage patterns. I'll take this into consideration for further improvements.