Help with payment

Fabbseh

Hello! I didnt know where else to post this so im sorry if it is in the wrong place. 

So basicly im trying to buy the Ixeg 737, but my card keeps getting rejected even tho i know for sure that the card is fine and that there is money on it, neither Paypal or Card payment works. 

I have been trying different browsers and it's the same on everyone of them. 

i did try to buy it yesterday during the server swap, maybe that made it wierd? 

Thanks. 

I have the same issue with my card actually. For whatever reason it gets rejected. 

I go around it by using someone else's card. Did you just connect your card to paypal and tried to pay or you sent the money on your paypal account? The latter should work. 

Edited by Morrigan

6 hours ago, Fabbseh said:

I'm starting to get really frustrated with X-Aviation, there is always something.

We have no control over a bank declining a card. This is controlled by the credit card company.

Declines can happen for a number of reasons, not just lack of funds, so if in double, I would call your card company and ask them why they are declining. They'll be able to see the transaction and inform you right away.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fabbseh, frustrating as hell I know but X-Aviation have absolutely no say on that side of the transaction.

Best advice given was to check with your financial institution (and check it's not a company firewall if you're doing this from work).

Good luck though, it would be a major bummer not to get your hands on the 737 as I have a feeling it's going to wind up being the "essential" plane to get in X-Plane.

P.S.

Cameron, my dosh will be coming through this coming pay day lol. Been looking forward to this bird for a looong time (though I'm generally not a tube flyer, I'll be making an exception in this case!).

Edited by pryoski
  • Downvote 1