IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.1 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Hello Captains,

X-Aviation and IXEG are pleased to offer you a free upgrade to version 1.0.1 of the IXEG 737 Classic!

We would also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our HotFix system! Rather than going and re-downloading an entire aircraft package, or having to go through a full re-install process, we will be offering more immediate code changes through this delivery method. In short, it's quick, easy, and kind of fun! Please read below how to install this update!

But first, here's what's in it...

Version 1.0.1 introduces the following fixes:

• Fixes incompatibility with XPUIPC where autopilot oscillations would occur and aircraft would climb through desired altitude
  • Fixes Navigraph crash/incompatibility issues when selecting a SID or STAR
  • Emergency EXIT light switch position now OFF in cold and dark
  • Disabled flap callouts. We will re-think the feature soon
  • Fixes issue where lights would not come on with Real Terra Haze installed
  • Adjusted sensitivity to tiller
  • Pre-flight and ground service menu weights now match
  • Spoilers now auto-deploy on RTO or landing
  • Fixes bug where temperature entered into wrong menu option on FMC crashes
  • Solves collapsing gear on sim load when cold and dark and turn around
  • Fixes FMC soft crash when selecting waypoint on duplicates page
  • Fixed crossfeed logic to allow proper draining of tanks with fuel pump pressure differential
  • Wired up the Position Lights switch to connect to Hot Battery Bus when in position ON BAT
  • Solves FMC Soft crash when entering PLAN FUEL on PERF INIT before entering anything else
  • ISA/OAT entry now work on PERF INIT page
  • Fixes issue where, in some complex sharp turns the route drawn would show a "kink"
  • Fixes several crashes during in-air editing of routes
  • Adds key commands for MCP ALT and VS

To upgrade your aircraft to version 1.0.1 please follow the below steps:

Open X-Plane and the 737 Classic as your aircraft

In the X-Plane menu bar at top, select Plugins > Gizmo64 > Windows > HotFix

You will be asked to enter in your HotFix ID. Copy and paste in the following: 9dd62a47084093ddbee53917e43a4e0e

Click 'Update'

Once it has downloaded and installed, click 'Reboot' and you'll be done!

Thank you for all of your support!

Blue Skies,
X-Aviation

• Upvote 11

Will a purchase as of today have these fixes?  

Embarrassed to say that I haven't purchased it yet but haven't had time to even turn on my computer!  Been following the posts though and have read nothing but stellar reviews;  I'm eager to purchase!

Thanks for all your efforts and conmittment IXEG!

6 minutes ago, jiggyb2 said:

So can we consider navigraph "safe" again? Or is it just "use with caution" for now?

Certainly safe to "give it a go" and see what happens.   With 300,000+ nav points, you never know......but I can tell you that there has hardly been a bug like this we could not patch in a day or two...then try it again, etc.  The HOTFIX system is all about getting customers improvements to code as quickly as possible.  We certainly don't stop trying to improve the code, we're on it every day....well...family gets weekends.

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, tkyler said:

Certainly safe to "give it a go" and see what happens.   With 300,000+ nav points, you never know......but I can tell you that there has hardly been a bug like this we could not patch in a day or two...then try it again, etc.  The HOTFIX system is all about getting customers improvements to code as quickly as possible.  We certainly don't stop trying to improve the code, we're on it every day....well...family gets weekends.

-tkyler

Excellent to hear! The hotfix system is fantastic by the way, genuinely innovative and so much nicer than a full (or partial) manual reinstall!

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, taildraggin68 said:

Thanks for the update...still a few quirks with FMC and disconnects, and some crazy graphic issues initially but still testing.  AP issue seems very good though and a solid update.  Will post issues if things don't iron out after system reboot.

Yes, please be more descriptive than this, and please post in the appropriate bug section if you truly find these bugs are really bugs and not something wrong on your end.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Yes, please be more descriptive than this, and please post in the appropriate bug section if you truly find these bugs are really bugs and not something wrong on your end.

I have shut my machine down for the night but try and recreate the issues in the morning and attach logs etc. I did capture some screens of the graphic issues but I got them to disappear by in checking the vortices display.  Discos were gizmo faults that I will try to recreate and get logs  

After installing the hotfix, the cockpit view now contains both pilots (default view is looking at the back of the pilots head) There are now no custom menus, and no ability to manipulate any switches. I've tried rebooting and have disabled all other plugins. No luck.

7 minutes ago, tsw66 said:

After installing the hotfix, the cockpit view now contains both pilots (default view is looking at the back of the pilots head) There are now no custom menus, and no ability to manipulate any switches. I've tried rebooting and have disabled all other plugins. No luck.

That actually sounds like something that would happen if Gizmo was removed or not properly working/activated. Can you post your log.txt file from X-Plane?

29 minutes ago, taildraggin68 said:

Thanks for the update...still a few quirks with FMC and disconnects

definitely let me know the routing and cruise alt, + logs and I'll jump all over this!  We do give quite a few routes a try, but over the last two days, we are simply finding, "wow, I just don't enter things that way".  Huge help to have you report these. THX!

-tkyler

• Upvote 1

Two words...wow and wow! I didn't think so much would be in the hot fix this fast! I reloaded the plane and it is simply amazing. My routes look so much better , the plane flies so much better, and it is just stunning to fly. Looking forward to more updates!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

This fix and turning off Windows Defender (which was causing all of my issues with spasming throttles when changing FMC setup in flight) have now made this plane perfect.  Big thumbs up on the ground handling now.  It is perfect and amazingly immersive!

Capture6.PNG

• Upvote 2

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic