The B737 Classic Project

Morten XPFW

I think we are spoiled with all the nice videos that we have forgotten how nice it is with a night cockpit screenshot! ;)

If the sas livery is done that would also be great as a sneak preview!

Hows the vnav coming along, will there be a autpolit lesson nr 4 or will you create a new topic? I would love to get the star/sid vnav,lnav demo of this bird.

Happy coding!

Edited by meshboy

And here is the night-overhead panel - with lightswitch in "test". We use this switch mostly to awe visitors that come to the cockpit - of course the original purpose is to hunt for burnt out light bulbs in the annunciators.

post-3933-0-21613400-1367052032_thumb.pn

Another shot of the cockpit in the early morning:

post-3933-0-83067200-1367052109_thumb.pn

Please note that all these shots were taken in XP10.21RC2 64bit with the latest Gizmo13 beta version.

Jan

• Upvote 2

it took me a second to realize that the pillar from the gate wasn't part of the plane...

This thing looks amazing! out of curiosity, how heavy is the cockpit, in terms of polygons.

I'm not sure of the cockpit only as it's comprised of several objects but the whole of the project: fuse, cabin, engines, everything comes in just shy of 500,000 tris before any optimizations.    I'm estimating we'll end up around the 600,000 tri mark when it's all done as we are winding down the 3D and there's not much left.

TomK

• Upvote 1