Official IXEG 737 Classic Preview Video

Cameron

5 minutes ago, Diego747s said:

Don´t worry. X-Aviation already updated. $75 is the price

so that one is out, one thing less you can do... of course you can start debating about the price, I'm sure the discussion will soon start, so there is sth you can hook on to kill time, but this kind of activity is not my cup of tea. I will shake up my JARs and FF's, they will anyway collect some dust.

• Upvote 1

Woohoo,

I'm all excited .... an i just can't hide it .... i'm about to lose control an i think i like it (c'mon ya's know the song lol)

Well to be fare, it's under the price i head envisaged so bravo :)

And after all the time the whole team working on this has put into its creation, t'is a small price to pay for the love they've seemingly poured into this beauty

Pukka  (gotta be british to get that i think hehe)

Fantastic

If anyone wants a real laugh, i might fraps my initial attempt at a cold n dark lmao

Have Fun

Tony

75 $ ??? Really ?

I allready told my girlfriend i´d be spending 100€ for an Virtual Airplane on Saturday to piss her off now its just 66€ ?? .. Man she buys shoes for 200€ every month and now i wanted to at least challenge her. ;) 

srsly guys, you are great! i think that is a VERY fair price! Cant wait anymore! :)

Edited by HerrSchwarz
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, donoscar said:

so that one is out, one thing less you can do... of course you can start debating about the price, I'm sure the discussion will soon start, so there is sth you can hook on to kill time, but this kind of activity is not my cup of tea. I will shake up my JARs and FF's, they will anyway collect some dust.

In fact, I believe it's a fair price

The price is spot on in my opinion. It can't be lower that that of e.g. a FF 767, but it also shouldn't be much higher when you want to attract people not only to the 733, but also to X-Plane.

Will be an instant purchase for me, although I probably won't find the time for a full flight until May or June.

Edited by mgeiss
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HerrSchwarz said:

75 $ ??? Really ?

I allready told my girlfriend i´d be spending 100€ for an Virtual Airplane on Saturday to piss her off now its just 66€ ?? .. Man she buys shoes for 200€ every month and now i wanted to at least chalange her. ;) 

srsly guys, you are great! i think that is a VERY fair price! Cant wait anymore! :)

just counting the number of pair of shoes she has (in action, on standby, in case....)

3 minutes ago, Diego747s said:

In fact, I believe it's a fair price

yup... just thinking about above post again, don't give 'em ideas to increase prices, shoe makers won't reduce them that's for sure and women's shoe addiction is also sth you cannot control

• Upvote 2

HerrSchwarz ..........

I hold back commenting on my fiancee's amount of shoes/bag/coats/jackets/bags/purses etc etc, i know she knows she has no comeback if i went and mentioned what she has etc

But in reality, she's a gem, and the soul-mate anyone could wish for, actually i don't mind wading through 27 yes 27 coats hanging in the small hallway on 7 pegs ! of course my coat is allowed to hang besides her collection also ;) ..........................

It is a fair price for me, like anything in this world, if you want it, you save for it, or if you're fortunate and can afford off the bat you get it, if you think it's too expensive, then just don't buy it

£52.36 at the currant exchange rate on sterling, cost of a high end airport me thinks

Yessir ! I'm Excited

Have Fun (in your new plane)

Tony

12 minutes ago, conrad said:

Great pricing. I had told my wife to expect $100-130 to disappear this weekend :). When I wake up tomorrow morning, it'll be an instant buy.

initially got your statement wrong I think: you give 130 bucks to your wife, she disappears and leaves you and the new baby alone for the weekend. 

thinking about it, this sounds like the thing to do, though it will probably cost more if we add the kids on top :(

• Upvote 1

A suggestion-- start allowing the purchases on line but don't provide the download link until Saturday. That would sure help out with the crush of orders tomorrow. 

$75 is perfect based on what I've seen in the videos posted so far. 

Anyone know/ember what AIRAC it will ship with for FMC data?

10 minutes ago, stevekirks said:

A suggestion-- start allowing the purchases on line but don't provide the download link until Saturday. That would sure help out with the crush of orders tomorrow. 

The system is automatic, not manual. So crush of orders won't be an issue. 

• Upvote 2

Is it safe to buy it yet as you can add to basket, but haven't clicked checkout yet! 

$75 is a bit more than I thought it was going to be, but still worth it.

http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php/take-command-ixeg-737-classic-p-122?osCsid=812f5840cd9c5c7b54be6846b2af3221

Never mind, I just read the bottom of the shopping cart page!!

Edited by ayster
D'oh!
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Defiance_co said:

HerrSchwarz,

Check in the plane description towards the lower specs etc on the page

Tony

Thank you. Well i screwed up and just bought NavDataPro because i was afraid. Well now i am at 100€ haha. ;) What ever i am even more happy now because i love Navigraph! :) Thanks for the advice.

The price ist totally ok, i had an talk with my friend today (737 real pilot captain ) flown exactly this plane many years in the past. He watched today the most videos from the IXEG 737, an he told me that this plane looks total perfect. (Cockpit look sound and prodedures very well done). Unpossible to say anything about flight dynamics.

He found only one little things. When the pushback  starts with the rail (rod), the plane is jerky a liitle bit in real.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1