IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

Anyone already have the 737 Classic Pilot Handbook to know if it's worth buying at the same time as the aircraft? It's difficult to know what the training material that comes with the aircraft (if any) will be like. Or perhaps worth considering the AoA training instead?

Not sure if that discount would apply after purchase, it doesn't read that way.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

They are not behind. The release was never set to a specific hour. Cameron said it could be between 10-2am, but "could" doesn't mean "is definitely going to".

Actually...Cameron himself told me 8am my time (and he knows where I live) the latest. But I'm not holding it against him..but just to set the record straight

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bootsie said:

Anyone already have the 737 Classic Pilot Handbook to know if it's worth buying at the same time as the aircraft? It's difficult to know what the training material that comes with the aircraft (if any) will be like. Or perhaps worth considering the AoA training instead?

The discount applies only if you buy the two things at the same time. At least that is what I understood

Well i hope this waiting is a good sign

Meaning... they really do well on selling the plane

Companies like this can march forward fast with great innovations etc as they have funds to do so

Tony

ps : Guys, i'm all outa refs for the day, i'll get back to ones that gimme some

Edited by Defiance_co
added text
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, ShaneMontoya said:

finishing the CES livery for 737C

[image snip]

and eagerly waiting for check-out

Brave to go for all those curves without having the object to check they work!

5 minutes ago, bootsie said:

The 737 handbook is great if you want to know EVERY TINY DETAIL of the real 737, plus how you'd fly it for a type rating. lots of common emergency talk (e.g. V1 cuts) and flow explanations, with nice diagrams to help. Take a look at the pictures on this store for an idea.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, martinjprocter said:

8:20am here in the uk and still getting this

Products marked with *** don't exist in desired quantity because they are not yet released or are not in our stock.
Please alter the quantity of products marked with (***) if you wish to checkout.

:-(

In the same situation 

bootsie, hold on

Read back several pages, i think someone said there's a discount code for some book/manual

Double Check b4 buying

Tony

Thanks, I'll go and check.

I'll probably hold off buying anything until I've read through the stuff that comes with the package. I'm not a complete idiot and can just about operate the 757 and 777 but would like to learn this one properly.

12 minutes ago, bootsie said:

I have a hard copy and a digital copy of the 737 and 757. They are great books and the author is a great guy too. He will reply to emails and if you buy the book from him he will autograph it for you. They have digital versions that work great on an ipad. Mike Ray the author is a retired United Captain.

http://www.utem.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=5

Edited by 3rdwatch
  • Upvote 3

Just now, ShaneMontoya said:

in fact this is just a time-killing drawing :-P and I am sure it will need some adjustment after the plane gets released

Fair enough! I went with Easyjet to minimise likely adjustments... Then finished it, and moved on to KLM B)

Screenshot 2016-04-23 08.37.27.png

• Upvote 2