IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

"I have noted a number of folks concerned about whether we can handle the initial demand. At X-Aviation, we have had some rather big releases in recent time and come to know what to expect pretty well with releases like this. The IXEG 737 release will be no different" 

surprise surprise... ;)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HerrSchwarz said:

"I have noted a number of folks concerned about whether we can handle the initial demand. At X-Aviation, we have had some rather big releases in recent time and come to know what to expect pretty well with releases like this. The IXEG 737 release will be no different" 

surprise surprise... ;)

To be honest, the store never went down, and still seems to be going strong. Probably diverted X-Pilot resources to cope ;)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HerrSchwarz said:

surprise surprise... ;)

It's not called famous last words without a reason :)

Firstly, it was only the forum that went down, not the actual shop site.

Secondly, if you stopped panicking and hitting "Refresh" every few seconds that would be fab. If enough people do it, it's not different to a DDOS attack. 

Edited by Morrigan
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dbpetrol said:

When I got the "403 Forbidden"-message here on the forum I thought they had to shut the forum down for a short while to handle the load on the store :)

...the next thought in my head was "OMG, I'm banned for reloading the page to many times!"

• Upvote 2

They're approximately an hour behind - probably uploading. Hope to download it and fly the IXEG 737 soon. This will soon replace the FF 777 as the most-flown plane in my hangar, as soon as I can study the manuals properly and get the proper procedures done, since I prefer short-haul VATSIM flights.